Gold Cube

unanimated

Sunday, April 24, 2011

When I think of Easter I think of the meaning of the mission of Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.  His celebrated birth.  I think of the crucifixion and his suffering in the Garden of Gethsemane.  I think of the records of his Apostles that is left to us and the testament that it represents.  I think of his nature and character which make up his personality.  Of course I also think of the resurrection and what it represents. 

The resurrection represents a new beginning.  It represents spring.  It represents growth from almost nothing.  Most of all it represents Christ's gift to us.  The promise and hope of the resurrection.  Jesus being the first fruits of the resurrection.  It is a gift promised to all regardless of their circumstances.  The gift of immortality.  The resurrection also represents the hope of a better resurrection.  The hope that through our own individual merits and actions we can have Eternal Life.  The greatest gift of all.

1 comment:

  1. Medizym is a completely natural product which is used for maintaining an inflammation and immune system. This helps to increase the systemic enzymes in the system.

    ReplyDelete