Gold Cube

unanimated

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Paula's pierced ears.

It didn't take long to get to my first story about Woodside.  It is not my intent to offend anyone with this story.  If you are offended then you need to take a good hard long look at yourself and see what is wrong with you because you are a warped human being. 

Paula is the youngest of Verl and Joyces's children.  As I remember the story, Verl and family came over to Price for a visit.  But in order to see my dad they needed to go to Woodside.  Well, none of the kids wanted to go to Woodside but Paula.  My dad had a few faults but he had some very good points too.  One of those was that he had a good love for children.  He especially like his own grandchildren and Paula was one of his favorites. 

Well, it turns out that as they were at Woodside visiting my dad asked Paula if she wanted some money.  I don't know that she answered but she was probably thinking that she did though she probably didn't want to say it.  My dad gave her five dollars.  Then after a few minutes he asked her if five dollars was enough.  Again I don't think she gave a definitive answer.  But my dad asked for the five dollars back and gave her ten dollars. 

Well, Paula had asked her mother to to let her get her ears pierced.  I believe the answer was that if Paula got the money she could do it.  Maybe Joyce thought she couldn't get the money.  Well, now Paula had at least some of the money to pay for it.  I don't know if she actually got her ears pierced though.  Please excuse me if I get a good laugh out of this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment