Gold Cube

unanimated

Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Buchanan cousin relationship outlined.

The relationship of Emaline Buchanan Curtis to President James Buchanan.  In my last post I said that Emaline is a first cousin once removed of President Buchanan.  I will outline that relationship.  Their common ancestors are John Buchanan and his wife Jane Russell.  Below is the line for President Buchanan and then the line for Emaline: 

For President Buchanan.
John Buchanan and Jane Russell
James Buchanan and Elizabeth Speer
President James Buchanan

For Emaline.
John Buchanan and Jane Russell
John Buchanan and Nellie Reid
John Buchanan and Nancy Ann Bache
Emaline Buchanan and Simmons Philander Curtis

The line continues with the four Josephs:

Joseph Augustus Curtis (Joe)
Joseph Augustus Curtis (Dode)
Max Joseph Curtis (Max)
Nicholas Joseph Curtis (Nicholas)

So I can safely say that I am related to President James Buchanan.  In future posts I may show relationships to other prominent figures in American History.

No comments:

Post a Comment