Gold Cube

unanimated

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Never Give Up.

I love this quote. This girl, Bry, is so inspirational. She started out as a normal, down to earth girl and through a lot of hard work and goals has achieved in an amazing way. From what she says was a skinny young girl she set out to improve her body. Some of the goals she set were to eat healthy, work out, model, keep her values and apparently inspire others. She has done all of the above. I love it when she uses her talents to improve herself and others. Through maintaining her standards she has proven an inspiration and leader to many others. Good going Bry.

I do have some personal goals or things that I think about every day. These goals are rather odd and seem somewhat impossible, somewhat selfish and perhaps not right. This quote has given me inspiration and hope that I can and will achieve what I think about every day and enlarge it to include all that I think about rather than just one or two items. To talk about it is one thing. To see someone who has done what they say is the best.

http://www.bryjensen.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment