Gold Cube

unanimated

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Another Facet

There is another facet to my recent trip to Woodside on March 31 and April 1, 2012 that I would like to share.  Some time ago I put a Google Earth image of Woodside on a treasure forum to have it dowsed.  Three people dowsed it and all came up with some kind of treasure, coins or cache on the image.  When I was down there I took some pictures of one of the areas that had a couple of hits.  Later I looked at the pictures and selected one that seemed to be the best candidate to fit the area dowsed with hits on the image by two of the dowsers.  This time all three dowsers came up with hits within that one picture.  They were all kind of close as well.  I don't know if it means anything but they all seemed to be in the center of the picture.  That must mean that I chose the right picture to have dowsed.  It also helps to walk it in or zero in on the target.  Pinpointing it for further field work.

No comments:

Post a Comment