Gold Cube

unanimated

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Went to Church today.

I went to church today.  It was the second day of the year but we had fast Sunday today.  The first thing that I noticed was that the parking lot was pretty full.  But now that we have the middle schedule there is already another ward there.  But we do have more attending on this schedule than last year.  Last year when I would come to church it was sparse seating.  So far this year the benches have been pretty full.  It was pretty full today but we had two baby blessings so that was part of it. 

One amusing thing happened.  When I came in my usual seat was taken so I sat in the first one available which was by the full time missionaries.  When it came time for singing a hymn a person seated in from of the missionaries had his arm over the hymn book so they could not get it.  Being shy they did not get it or just grab it.  So I wasn't the shy one this time.  I tapped the person on the arm and had him move it so the missionaries could get the hymnbook.  I knew the guy so it wasn't really a problem.  I didn't think he would mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment