Gold Cube

unanimated

Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Global Warming, 'er Climate Change hoax.

I have been going at it on Facebook on some of the threads about climate change or global warming.  Some believe in it religiously.  I have come to find out that it is a hoax and some are acquiring millions of dollars from the government in the form of grants to study climate change just to get the grant.  This is at a time when out country is basically bankrupt.  Dan Hausel pointed out the hoax and even pointed out that over 30,000 scientists had signed a petition saying that man has not or does not do anything to affect the climate.  He went on to say it is a hoax.  In the forum threads it was mentioned that these grants are in the hundreds of millions of dollars.  I posted some of this information about the petition earlier and Dan Hausel has given me permission to share some more links about climate change.  There is more links than I thought there were and I haven't checked them out but you can bet that I will because I want to stay on top of this and I want to see what is being said.  Part of it is curiousity and part of it is being responsible. 

Here are the links from Dan Hausel on Climate Change. 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment