Gold Cube

unanimated

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

So I went to the doctor.

On November 14 I went to the doctor.  Due to a low red blood cell count he had me go back the next day and gave me a two prescriptions.  He said I likely have or had bleeding ulcers.  He wanted to do a EGD.  A test on my esophagus and stomach.  He wanted it done in a couple of days.  It wasn't scheduled for a week.  Then I figured that I could get it done for free at VA so I cancelled that appointment and made one at VA.  They didn't schedule it for six weeks. 

I had gone to the doctor the first time the year before.  When he was checking me this time he found a scar on the back of my hand.  He didn't know if he had found it before and commented on it.  I told him I got it from my sister who burned me with a poker when I was only three.  He asked if I was still talking to her.  I told him that I had them all mad at me.  It boils down to I got tired of all the negativity.  All the abuse.  All the controlling.  I needed to be treated as a human being.  Not a doorstop, rug or some rock or other object.  They don't get it.  Even if I explained it to them they would not get it.  They are too stuck on themselves.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment