Gold Cube

unanimated

Sunday, December 11, 2011

My granddaughter doesn't know what milk is.

My granddaughter asks for milk all the time.  But she doesn't always want milk.  To her milk can be water or juice.  Yes, we are trying to teach her but she is a bit stubborn.  If she even says milk that's what I try to give her and she kind of throws a fit and says, "No".  She is so cute.  But still we are trying to teach her.  So I will say no you want juice.  Or,do you want juice?  She does want juice but she keeps saying milk.  I believe I may be starting to make her think about it.  Now she just loves chocolate milk so if I am having some I will give her some.  She always likes to have what I have.  Sometimes she even gets her helping before I get mine.  Oh, Sierra, more beautiful than the mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment