Gold Cube

unanimated

Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Benjamin Franklin Connection

I was going to do this some time ago but it's not an easy thing to figure the genealogy of the Franklins.  I decided to go ahead with it and call it a "work in progress."  That means that whatever I post at this time will likely be updated in the future. 

The common ancestors for Ruth Franklin and Benjamin Franklin are Thomas Franklin and Jane White.  I will give the line for Benjamin Franklin and then for Ruth Franklin.  I have left the dates off on purpose as that is not my purpose here.  I am just showing the connection.  I have also left off the dates as that is not my purpose here.  It looks like Ruth is a full cousin to Benjamin three times removed. 

For Benjamin Franklin.
Thomas Franklin and Jane White
Josiah Franklin and Abiah Folger
Benjamin Franklin

For Ruth.
Thomas Franklin and Jane White
James Franklin and Eunice Barnes
James Franklin and Martha Ormsby
Uriah Franklin and Abigail Colvin
David Franklin and Hannah Simmons
Ruth Franklin and Enos Curtis

To continue to the four Josephs:
Simmons Philander Curtis and Emaline Buchanan
Joseph Augustus Curtis (Joe) and Delcina Princetta Daley
Joseph Augustus Curtis (Dode) and Estella Olsen
Max Joseph Curtis (Max) and Vesta Isabella Pettersson
Nicholas Joseph Curtis (Nicholas)

No comments:

Post a Comment