Gold Cube

unanimated

Friday, June 28, 2013

Backyard Garden.


I had plans of growing acres of cantaloupe, goji berries, and cherry tomatoes this summer but I wasn't able to make it happen.  I have over 200 plants in my backyard though so I am practicing or learning in case I can grow acres of these plants later.  So far I have plenty of goji berries, but not many charentais or petit gris melons.  I will get cherry tomatoes but likely not as many as I had hoped.  Out of about 30 melon plants I only have about six melons.  There may be some hiding still though.
timely transplanting and tilling compost into the soil seem to be keys to a good crop.  I just have to settle for backyard gardening rather than acres of plants.   

1 comment:

  1. Hey there!! spring is near and I am planning to plant some hedge tree in my backyard. Last year I have planted lemon seeds but I failed!! Is there any particular season for lemons??Soon I am gonna plant a hedge tree. Learn More

    ReplyDelete