Gold Cube

unanimated

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Stats. Thanks.

So I was taking a good look at my blogger stats today. I've looked before but I spent most of yesterday looking at classified ad sites. I joined some. I've been an amazon affiliate for some time and tried Google as well. I believe I've made less than $50 combined in about 4 years. But I'm still trying. Necessity is the mother of invention so it is said. From this perspective I was taking a hard look at my stats for both of my blogs. I have one that's older than this one. I noticed a bit of traffic from the Ancient Lost Treasure forum. To them I say thank you. It was interesting to look at the forum threads that brought them to the blog and read the comments. Some visitors were within the last week. Some of the blog comments were about 4 years old. Again thank you and thanks to all visitors. The other blog?

http://wasatchphotos.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment