Gold Cube

unanimated

Monday, May 14, 2012

Prospecting.

In some earlier posts I have talked a little bit about prospecting. I gave some information about some of my grandfather's claims and recently a few posts about my dad's claims. I have decided to add this prospecting slant to the theme of this blog and put more emphasis on it. It won't be just about gold, though I will be talking about that. It will also be about gemstones. If you check out some of the links you will see that I have already made a step in that direction. I have also had a few posts about gemstones and will likely do much more in this area. I will also mention from time to time some current events in our country, America, that affect prospecting, mining our resources and individual prospectors. I will likely move away from the nutrition theme of this blog. I am doing this rather than start a new blog because this one is already establishes and does have some foundation for the theme of prospecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment