Gold Cube

unanimated

Monday, November 7, 2016

I'm done with Chemo Treatments.


For now at least I am done with chemo treatments.  On October 27, 1016 I did my last scheduled treatment.  My first treatment was on May 19, 2016.  That makes almost 2 1/2 years of treatments.

When I first started my treatments I was losing weight.  I was down to under 150 pounds with my clothes on.  I white blood cell count was low.  I was bleeding internally and I was pale.

Now I am over 170 pounds with my clothes on.  My blood count is good.  I am not bleeding and I have my color.  I am vibrant.  I exercise daily and much of my weight is muscle as opposed to fat.

Do I dare say that this is a miracle?  Just before I went into the hospital I had a Priesthood blessing.  I used my faith in the blessing and science to get healthy.  I am so thankful to all those cancer patients who went on before me to help improve the science.  My heart goes out to all who get cancer.  More especially young adults and children.  They don't deserve this.

So while I do give credit I fault the Government and the FDA for allowing so many chemicals and additives into our food that causes cancer. diabetes, heart disease, obesity and even dementia or Alzheimer's Disease.

I am so grateful for my health and value my body and my health as among my most prized possessions.  Probably family is the only thing that is worth more than our health.  Being close to God is also up there.  I put God and family as practically the same thing.
Nicholas

No comments:

Post a Comment