Gold Cube

unanimated

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Mitt Romney has a sense of humor!

Did Romney's comments "enlist" him in the birther movement like the Obama campaign is now saying?

https://mobile.twitter.com/nicholas48/status/239222987574870016

http://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/story.php?story_fbid=518853458130643&id=140738092630206&__user=1512619645

m.facebook.com/story.php?stor

I ran across this story last night on Facebook and had some of the best laughter I've ever had.  Here are some of the quotes that really had me laughing: 


Rachelle Hatt Hills HA!! and who says Romney has no sense of humor? ;)

Kenneth Burdick I absolutely love it, he will be critisized no matter what he does, let him step up with that spunk and wit-Judie

Sandi Martineau I thought this was the funniest and BEST thing I've ever heard a Politician say! Hallelujah and Amen!

Brian Thorp I loved the comments! I about fell over when I heard them.

Justin Richardson Are you saying you actually believe owebama was born here?! Everybody knows that's bs

Lavon Doris Shockley-Olivier We know that Romney is a Natural Born Citizen.

Kerrie Fambro Ah haha! So Romney Does have a sense of humor after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment