Gold Cube

unanimated

Thursday, March 8, 2012

I believe diamonds are much easier to find than gold.

There are three obvious reasons why I believe that diamonds are easier to find that gold.  There are probably many more.  I will discuss three reasons.  These reasons may not be true all the time but I believe as a rule they will prove to be true. 

The first reason is that you don't have to go clear to bedrock to find diamonds.  Diamonds are not as heavy
as gold so they will not go as far down in the soil or creek as gold.  Diamonds will bi found with lighter gravel. 

The second reason reason, and they are in no particular order, is that in my research I have determined that the source will be know for the diamonds.  The source being kimberlites.  I will be more likely to look for placer diamonds though I will not totally ignore the kimberlite itself.  The source will be a good start for searching for placer diamonds.  Just follow the gravity and look down hill.  I believe nature will concentrate the diamonds for you. 

The last reason, which may not always be true, it is my opinion that diamonds will be easier to find because they will likely be bigger that gold.  A small diamond gem will be a lot easier to see than a speck of gold which may even be microscopic.  I have found neither gold nor diamonds but in my research and with what knowledge that I have I believe I can be and will be successful in finding diamonds with a lot of hard work and persistence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment